Reports & Plans
An assessment of the programs we offer against the National Quality Standard and national regulations. It identifies areas for improvement and includes our philosophy statement.
National Quality Standard Rating
Our services are assessed and rated against 7 quality areas of the National Quality Standard.
Overall Rating: Exceeding NQS
- 1: Educational program and practice
- 2: Children’s health and safety
- 3: Physical environment
- 4: Staffing arrangements
- 5: Relationships with children
- 6: Partnerships with families and communities
- 7: Leadership and service management
Rating issued: August 2017